TL of my relationships:
- switched schools, noticed he took interest in me, innocent talking (phone, letters, recess time), freaked out, felt too young, bounced
- was friends with my cousin, told me he liked me, shocked and intrigued by the randomness, got dumped cuz i was too boring lol
- hit me up on myspace, talked to me on iM, very available; immediately friend zoned, told me he liked me, didnt know what to do about it bc i enjoyed the talking too much, lasted 2 months, bounced via phone. then i received my first angry drunk resentful message on myspace lol
- saw each other at school, concluded i had a crush on him, pursued me via myspace and in person, first everything, figured out we were completely different people, grew physically attached, finally dumped him b/c i found someone to be mentally attached to
- organically developed, best friends first, developed good relationship, intrigued by potential and incredibly different feeling, followed heart, grew up a little, grew up together and apart, one of the most prolific relationships ive ever had. the great white buffalo.
- saw at party, dug into pot head charm, intended for rebound, trapped by pity, developed friendship in process of entrapment, introduced a different lifestyle to me, now im the one being pitied. recycled.
this was fun to write..